As a Social Enterprise Learning Community, ChocoSol welcomes our community to join us on our learning journey! Come for a few hours for a Tasting Workshop experience. Come for a few hours each week to volunteer in our kitchens and rooftop garden. Or come with a focused learning question and we’ll explore the questions together through a collaborate internship!
Our convivial doors are open to everyone.
ChocoSol Taste and Tour
- $25/ person or 5-person group special of $100.
- Full tasting of our offerings— eating chocolate, cacao-maize cookies, and drinking chocolates.
- A 45-minute tour of our facility. You will hear more about our history, values, and goals in our work and how we are putting them into practice daily.
- Plenty of time to ask questions and have discussions around cacao, ecology, sustainability, and cradle-to-cradle systems, to start.
- Special 15% discount on all ChocoSol products
- Due to HACCP certification guidelines, tours are unable to enter the chocolate kitchen. We can, however, get a peak from the outside.
- ChocoSol is unfortunately not a wheelchair accessible space.
- Tours are conducted in English.
To book a workshop or tour please email email@example.com.
Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Wrapping chocolate and packaging dry goods
- Ingredient preparation
- Supporting chocolate production
- Assisting with Tortilla Project production (e.g., baking cookies, making tamales)
- Light cleaning
- Helping at workshops and special events
- Supporting the ChocoSoil Project (e.g., rooftop gardening, worm composting)
- Suggest your own unique and creative way of contributing to ChocoSol!
We also accept student placements, co-ops, and internships in a wide range of fields: culinary arts, environmental studies, community workers, holistic nutrition, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or intern, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.